The project completely renovates a 1956 building with views over the Retiro park. Originally, the house was distributed in a very compartmentalized way, in a succession of rooms with not enough light.
The main premise was to open up the entire space by a completed removal of the interior. The new distribution is developed through an organization chart of uses that links all those which are complementary and related to each other. The connections between spaces are resolved by lightweight partitions or gaps in the partitions. In this way, a very open house has been achieved, where the light comes through the main facade to the inner courtyard and allows the vegetation of the park to invade the rooms through the large windows with minimal sections.